Are you searching for airy, lightweight, and comfortable clothing for daily wear? This jumpsuit is just for you!
- Simple & Stylish: solid color for your easily matching, you can match the simple with T-Shirts or colorful tops.
- Whether at home or on the go, this jumpsuit is suitable for many occasions.
- Occasion: Perfect for Daily Casual, Club Party, Anniversary Gift, Formal, Birthday gift, Dinner, Office, Vacation at Beach, Cocktail, Wedding, Outdoor and other special occasions.
- Perfect for Pregnant: these stylish and comfortable jumpsuits feature a loose fit with plenty of room for daily activities.
- Pull-on design with a scoop neckline and slouchy fit.
- Racerback style with dropped armholes.
- Oversized patch pockets with a zippered pocket at back.
- Wide Leg Jumpsuit: Jumpsuit In Flattering Cut Can Make You A Slimmer And Taller Body Shape.
- Sleeveless Loose: one-piece sleeveless jumpsuits, stretchable long pants jumpsuit, loose fit, casual and baggy style.
- A perfect match for light workout days, or for layering on post-sweat sesh, this soft and comfy onesie features a slouchy, relaxed-fitting design with a dropped crotch and convenient side pockets.
Fabric & Care:
- 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Care: Machine Wash Cold
Regular Size Chart
Here you can check your own measurements against our guide to find out what size should fit you best or let us do it for you with our size calculator.Remember to follow the ‘How to Measure’ guide to make sure you have the correct measurements.
|REGULAR SIZE||US||BUST||WAIST||HIPS||INSEAM (Flare Pants)|
Measurements should be taken directly on your body.
Your recommended size is:
With your bra on, measure loosely around the fullest part of your bust. Don’t let the tape droop and write down this number. This is your bust size.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist generally around the belly button area. To ensure a comfortable fit, do not pull the measure tape too tightly.
With your feet approximately 6″ apart. Measure around the fullest part of your hips.