This massager mat has acupoints that can help to improve the blood circulation in your body and reduce the pain you feel!
“I’m working on my feet all day which means feet are always swell and tired. This massager is easy to use, battery-powered, very lightweight, and portable. It generates electric pulses, not a physical massager. It feels very relaxed after the massage! It wipes the pain from the last day and makes the next bearable. My varicose veins also improved greatly, I couldn’t be more satisfied.”—Jannah Chavez—Houston, Texas
EMS Treatment : Reduces Fatigue & Improves Blood Circulation
Here are the unique features of EMS SlimFit TherapyMassager Mat:
- Enjoy multiple preset massage modes, heat function and adjustable air compression intensity. Intelligent speed change button, can adjust vibration speed according to own comfort level to achieve better massage effect. 6 modes, 9 levels of intensity adjustment; 15-minute automatic cycle mode; Double wave variable frequency
- Improve blood circulation, relieve muscle tension, tired feet, neuropathy, chronic nerve pain and plantar fasciitis. Stimulate the muscles of the feet and calves with low frequency pulse (EMS) technology to promote blood circulation and relax the feet. Vibrate Massage Stimulate your foot and promote blood circulation to relieve your tired
- It works better when combined with the deep kneading massage function to strengthen muscle tissues and reduce muscle stiffness allowing you to fully unwind after a busy day. Intelligent foot massage system, effectively relieve fatigue, improve sleeping and Soothe muscle stiffness and pain.
- Infrared heating and vibration massage, providing you a perfect foot massage experience. Magnet Therapy Using artificial magnet field to dredge your meridian standpoints and ill cell. Heat Acupuncture Therapy The heat can go deep into your tissue which can destroy the ill tissue and alleviate inflammation
EMS Treatment: Reduces Fatigue & Improves Blood Circulation
- EMS has been shown to improve the circulation and offer a wide range of medical benefits, including making muscles stronger, and reducing swelling and pain due to fluid build-up (oedema). Interferential current electrical stimulation alters blood flow velocity and vessel size. We aimed to investigate the changes in the autonomic nervous system depending on electrical stimulation parameters. As the blood flows through the blood vessels, it maintains a constant shearing force with the endothelial cells in the vessel wall. Thus, the interaction between the vessels and blood is determined by the state of the vasculature and blood flow characteristics . Blood flow velocity is kept constant by a system of self-regulation, primarily controlled by the activity of the brain
Bioelectric Technology: Strengthened Muscle & Tightened the Skin
- There are many ways to give your skin a boost and although using an electrical current might not be one way that immediately springs to mind, bioelectricity in skincare products is a new technology making its way from across the pond.
- Bioelectricity is the body’s natural signaling process. When your brain tells your body to do something, it does so with electrical pulses.
- It is also a key factor in the healing of wounds. Low levels of bioelectricity are generated by the injured tissue, producing extra elastin and collagen to rejuvenate and repair the area.
EMS Help Ease Discomfort
- Studies have shown that EMS can effectively reduce pain in a variety of conditions, including low back pain, neck pain, and migraines. Improved function: In addition to reducing pain, EMS can also improve function. Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) is a popular treatment for back pain, neck pain, muscle tightness, and muscle spasms. EMS technology delivers effective, affordable pain relief that many people also find very soothing. Learn more about how to relieve back pain without surgery.
What Makes EMS Acupoints TherapeuticSlimming MassagerMat SPECIAL?
- Helps detoxification
- Improves blood circulation
- Expels unnecessary waste
- Reduces lactic acids and free fatty acids
- Cure lymphatic drainage
- Promotes a detox cleanse
- Relieves swelling on body parts
- Removes lymph nodes
- A great natural solution for lymphatic drainage
- Clears up lymphatic congestion in your body
- reduce muscle stiffness allowing you to fully unwind after a busy day
- Improve blood circulation, relieve muscle tension
- Stimulate the muscles of the feet and calves with low frequency pulse
“This EMS foot massager works by using electric impulses to stimulate your muscles. It can be used for muscle strengthening, preventing muscle atrophy and cosmetic muscle toning. You can use this item while sitting at your desk. It does work on my varicose veins. I can see a difference in my lower legs. It is kind of amazing. YOU will feel it working. It has intensity levels. It is best to start on low intensity and work your way up because it can be over stimulating. I cannot attest to the longevity of this item, but I can say it does work.”—Silvia Williams—Seattle, Washington
Some of the features that help you get the very best out of your EMS foot massager include:
– A timer so that you can control the length of the massage (automatic mode)
– 6 massage modes to choose from
– 9 Adjustable intensity modes so that you can customize the massage to your needs
– Portable and lightweight so that you can take it with you wherever you go
– Comes ready to use with no assembly required
– LCD display and one-click-operation
1 PC/ 2 PCS x EMS Acupoints TherapeuticSlimming MassagerMat
Net weight: 224g
10 reviews for EMS Acupoints TherapeuticSlimming Massager Mat